Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Posting 3D Stuff to WarrenPClark.com

After cleaning stuff up for about a week, I posted what I hope is a workable set of information on 3D photography to WarrenPClark.com. I posted 2 pages of HTML – a default page and Photography.htm. I also posted three files that Photography.htm points to: 3Deifier.exe, BuildingAnOver-UnderStereoViewer.pdf and Viewing3dPhotosOnYourComputer.pdf.

3Deifier evolved from ViewMagic Viewer which it has completely replaced. For now, I have this saved in my dropbox.

The master documents are in dropbox/dev/3Deifier/Documentation.

Here is the list of the Documents I have regarding 3Deifier:

  • Building an Over/Under Stereo Viewer – Similar to ViewMagic™
  • Viewing 3d Photos on your Computer
  • Over Under Viewer.skp – Google Sketchup image of a single periscope
  • Specification.txt – a text document holding a list of critical tasks – not up to date.
  • Specification – Old.doc – an older specification. I think that Viewing 3d Photos on your Computer now makes a better specification than that does. The old one is unnecessarily verbose.

No comments:

Post a Comment